Bell County has developed the following section to assist both the general public and attorneys or other agencies dealing with confidential records (such as Adoption/Termination and Child Protective Services).

The general public may find the following areas helpful:

  • Child Support
  • Juvenile Records
    • Conservatorship/Guardianship
    • Conservatorship can be complex and difficult to establish in court. It is recommended that you hire a lawyer to help justify your case
    "Guardianship" and "Conservatorship" mean basically the same thing, however, what is important to know is that establishing a guardian for an incapacitated or mentally handicapped person is done through the Bell County, COUNTY CLERK (254-933-5167). Establishing a conservator for a child is done through the Bell County, DISTRICT CLERK (254-933-5197).

    The following links may be useful to attorneys: